New Alpha Session This Weekend!
October 12, 2018
It is time for our fourth Alpha Weekend! Between Saturday (Oct 13 9:00 CEST) and Monday (Oct 15 9:00 CEST) Bannermen will be available on Steam. As in previous alpha sessions, focus lies on the online multiplayer part of the game. There are however PLENTY of new stuff in this version, below are some of the bigger ones.
- New hero unit: Karthor.
- Changed so that heroes keep their XP when they die/revive.
- Increased the number of hero levels from 5 to 10.
- Added layer of vision-blocking bushes around nature camps.
- Resource lots contain 25-30% less resources.
- Fixed crash bug; "Pure virtual function being called..."
- Fixed problem with units getting stuck near edges.
- Attack-move rally point added.
- Increased size of ramp entrances on Crullfeld Heights.
- Upgrade countdowns added.
- Balancing adjustments: Nerfed heroes' start stats, increased heroes' production time, increased heroes' HP regen speed, lowered Scouting Hound's production cost and HP, decreased Spearman's attack range and lowered his damage, increased Archer Tower's HP, made Convict immune against Spire Slow, lowered Worker's HP.
We really look forward to this weekend and we hope you are excited to try the game! Don't forget to join the fun on our Discord server, where you can find opponents and chat with thousands of other awesome people interested in Bannermen!
Bannermen tournament Jan 25, 18.00 CET
Six participants will fight for $150 USD in the first tournament of the year!
Tournament Next Weekend!
Next weekend (Jan 25th – 26th), we will host an invitational Bannermen tournament!
Free Weekend & Tournament Announced!
This weekend (Jan 16th – Jan 19th), Bannermen will be free to install and play on Steam!
Exciting Bannermen News for 2020!
The year of 2019 is coming to an end! For us, it has been an eventful year which has kept us on the edge of our seats...
50% off during: Nov. 26 - Dec 3. @ 10am PST