Patch notes 1.0.5
March 01, 2019
This patch contains a bunch of improvements when it comes to performance and stability in multiplayer games. Many balancing tweaks have also been made, with main purpose to make it a little easier to advance from tier one.
- Improved stability in multiplayer games.
- Improved performance.
- Removed restriction on the Chinese localisation package for reduced violence.
- Greedy Mercenaries; made mission a bit more challenging on hard.
- An Exourian Encounter; made mission a bit more challenging on hard.
- Fixed Worker’s team color when constructing Hero Throne.
- Made Alan more active on Shadows of War as well as making it harder on hard.
- Changed spawn setup; no Hero Throne, no Scouting Hound.
- Increased starting wood, 50->175
- Increased Gathering Base supply, 12->14
- Decreased Hero Throne construction time, 50->46
- Changed requirements for Blacksmith and Training Camp; House
- Decreased production time for heroes, 45->35
- Decreased Scouting Hound cost, 50->30
- Decreased Scouting Hound production time, 12->6
- Regular units no longer heal from cleared creep camps, 15->0
- Increased extra XP/Level that heroes drop when killed, 50->100
- Increased Hero Throne heal rate, 1->3
- Decreased Footman base damage, 14->13
Bannermen tournament Jan 25, 18.00 CET
Six participants will fight for $150 USD in the first tournament of the year!
Tournament Next Weekend!
Next weekend (Jan 25th – 26th), we will host an invitational Bannermen tournament!
Free Weekend & Tournament Announced!
This weekend (Jan 16th – Jan 19th), Bannermen will be free to install and play on Steam!
Exciting Bannermen News for 2020!
The year of 2019 is coming to an end! For us, it has been an eventful year which has kept us on the edge of our seats...
50% off during: Nov. 26 - Dec 3. @ 10am PST