Patch notes 1.0.7
March 11, 2019
Now you can send emoticons through the chat and bind it to your desired key. As of now you might have to reset your options for the new keybind to work.
We have chosen to give a slight nerf to Lord Berrian and made Lord Karthor's ultimate ability a little easier to cast. Tell us what you think of these changes, please.
- Fixed MMR not being updated.
- We now support names with special characters.
- Fixed crash report window from opening when exiting the game.
- Added emoticons to chat (write :bm: for example). All emoticons from Bannermen’s Discord except froggy is available.
- Added a keybinding (default Y) for chat. Reset your options before binding it.
- Fixed translations on tutorial map.
- Made Vanya contribute more to winning on the Fall of a Traitor mission.
- Lord Berrian, Grand Slam (R), range decreased, 600 -> 500
- Lord Karthor, Demonic Roar (R), attack range increased, 650 -> 800
- Lord Karthor, Demonic Roar (R), cast time reduced, 1 000 -> 800
Meet the devs at Comic Con, Gothenburg!
Pathos Interactive, the developers of Bannermen, will attend at Comic Con in Gothernburg this weekend (May 11-12)
Limited offer: -34% sale on Bannermen!
Today we launched a sale on Steam! For a limited time only, you are able to get the full Bannermen game with a 34% discount!
Easter Bunny Visits Bannermen!
Believe it or not, but Easter Bunny has decided to visit the Bannermen universe! Today he enters the game...
Beastyqt Wins First Official Bannermen Tournament!
Wow, what a magnificent weekend it was! The first official Bannermen Tournament went off on...
Patch notes 1.1.0
This update brings a lot of gameplay changes and our two new units, the Vanguard and Ballista is sure to...