Patch notes 1.0.7
March 11, 2019
Now you can send emoticons through the chat and bind it to your desired key. As of now you might have to reset your options for the new keybind to work.
We have chosen to give a slight nerf to Lord Berrian and made Lord Karthor's ultimate ability a little easier to cast. Tell us what you think of these changes, please.
- Fixed MMR not being updated.
- We now support names with special characters.
- Fixed crash report window from opening when exiting the game.
- Added emoticons to chat (write :bm: for example). All emoticons from Bannermen’s Discord except froggy is available.
- Added a keybinding (default Y) for chat. Reset your options before binding it.
- Fixed translations on tutorial map.
- Made Vanya contribute more to winning on the Fall of a Traitor mission.
- Lord Berrian, Grand Slam (R), range decreased, 600 -> 500
- Lord Karthor, Demonic Roar (R), attack range increased, 650 -> 800
- Lord Karthor, Demonic Roar (R), cast time reduced, 1 000 -> 800
Big Content Update & Tournament Announced!
We are happy to announce a big Bannermen update (v 1.1), coming April 5th! The update will contain...
Numudan Defends His Title in Bannermen Tourney!
On the initiative of our lovely community, a Bannermen tournament was held over the weekend...
Tournament Saturday! March 9, 17:00 GMT
This will be the second tournament hosted for Bannermen. Last time Numudan surprised us all and won against Scarfs in the finals.
Patch notes 1.0.6
Chat added and spectator mode improved! We are also working on a bigger content update that will later be announced.
Yesterday Nakamura RTS, hosted and casted, a tournament with some of the best players from the community.