Patch notes 1.1.0
April 06, 2019
This update brings a lot of gameplay changes and our two new units, the Vanguard and Ballista is sure to mix things up.
- New unit: Vanguard (recruited in King’s Court).
- New unit: Ballista (recruited in Workshop).
- New 4-player map: Lindome.
- New nature power: Creep Steal.
- New unit spell: Chained Hook (Ballista).
- Improved hotkey bindings.
- Fixed issue with resetting hotkey bindings.
- Added a note about the Hero Throne in tutorial.
- Improved gate behaviour in campaign mission A Jester’s Confession.
- Polishing tweaks in AI-behavior in campaign.
- Made tool-tips for Flaming Arrows and Blood Rush clearer.
- Knights are now recruited in Academy instead of King’s Court.
Meet the devs at Gamescom 2019!
For the third year in a row, we at Pathos Interactive will attend at Gamescom, one of the biggest game conferences in the world!
Steam summer sale is here!
Bannermen is now for a limited time 50% off on Steam.
Meet the devs at Comic Con, Gothenburg!
Pathos Interactive, the developers of Bannermen, will attend at Comic Con in Gothernburg this weekend (May 11-12)
Limited offer: -34% sale on Bannermen!
Today we launched a sale on Steam! For a limited time only, you are able to get the full Bannermen game with a 34% discount!
Easter Bunny Visits Bannermen!
Believe it or not, but Easter Bunny has decided to visit the Bannermen universe! Today he enters the game...