Patch notes 1.1.0
April 06, 2019
This update brings a lot of gameplay changes and our two new units, the Vanguard and Ballista is sure to mix things up.
- New unit: Vanguard (recruited in King’s Court).
- New unit: Ballista (recruited in Workshop).
- New 4-player map: Lindome.
- New nature power: Creep Steal.
- New unit spell: Chained Hook (Ballista).
- Improved hotkey bindings.
- Fixed issue with resetting hotkey bindings.
- Added a note about the Hero Throne in tutorial.
- Improved gate behaviour in campaign mission A Jester’s Confession.
- Polishing tweaks in AI-behavior in campaign.
- Made tool-tips for Flaming Arrows and Blood Rush clearer.
- Knights are now recruited in Academy instead of King’s Court.
Easter Bunny Visits Bannermen!
Believe it or not, but Easter Bunny has decided to visit the Bannermen universe! Today he enters the game...
Beastyqt Wins First Official Bannermen Tournament!
Wow, what a magnificent weekend it was! The first official Bannermen Tournament went off on...
Content update on April 5th!
New units, Ballista and Vanguard. Read about patch 1.1.0
Patch notes 1.0.8
Some bug fixes and balance issues are addressed in this patch.
$500 Tournament, Registration Now Open!
It is now time to register for the upcoming Bannermen Tournament, which will be held on Sunday, April 7th. We are thrilled...