Patch notes 1.1.0
April 06, 2019
This update brings a lot of gameplay changes and our two new units, the Vanguard and Ballista is sure to mix things up.
- New unit: Vanguard (recruited in King’s Court).
- New unit: Ballista (recruited in Workshop).
- New 4-player map: Lindome.
- New nature power: Creep Steal.
- New unit spell: Chained Hook (Ballista).
- Improved hotkey bindings.
- Fixed issue with resetting hotkey bindings.
- Added a note about the Hero Throne in tutorial.
- Improved gate behaviour in campaign mission A Jester’s Confession.
- Polishing tweaks in AI-behavior in campaign.
- Made tool-tips for Flaming Arrows and Blood Rush clearer.
- Knights are now recruited in Academy instead of King’s Court.
Bannermen tournament Jan 25, 18.00 CET
Six participants will fight for $150 USD in the first tournament of the year!
Tournament Next Weekend!
Next weekend (Jan 25th – 26th), we will host an invitational Bannermen tournament!
Free Weekend & Tournament Announced!
This weekend (Jan 16th – Jan 19th), Bannermen will be free to install and play on Steam!
Exciting Bannermen News for 2020!
The year of 2019 is coming to an end! For us, it has been an eventful year which has kept us on the edge of our seats...
50% off during: Nov. 26 - Dec 3. @ 10am PST